Palapa Juanillo is a brand new, stylish and unique venue, built with weddings in mind. It is built on a 3 kilometre long Juanillo beach within the gated community of Cap Cana.
Juanillo beach, where the Palapa Juanillo is situated, has recently been rated as one of the top 20 most beautiful places to visit in the Dominican Republic by CNN.
The road leading up to the venue is in excellent condition, it goes through a well-groomed gated community and leads to the beach, where there is a private parking area, large enough for a few coach buses and many cars.
The capacity of the covered area of the restaurant is up to 160 people and the outdoor space capacity is endless. We can provide beach tents to accommodate a sitting dinner for hundreds of people.
Since the venue is located on the beach, there is always a breeze, also an abundance of palm trees creates shade all over.
There are 2 large bathrooms with 2 stalls each.
There is a state-of-the-art bridal suite designed with bridal/photography/stylist needs in mind.
There are endless locations around Palapa for taking stunning photos.
Juanillo beach had special nets installed in the water for catching seaweed, which eliminates up to 85% of seaweed on the beach, and the rest 15% gets easily cleaned up on a daily basis.

Palapa Juanillo is by far one of the most private venues in Punta Cana.

The venue rental fee is $2000.

Below you may find some information about menus and open bar pricing in this venue.